Terms & Conditions of Competition Entry
- Every tenancy related lodgement made on TINZ website from August 2014 till February 2015 inclusive will be given equal chance to win.
- The winner will be drawn March 20th by a third party computer program and announced in the March newsletter and published on TINZ website.
- Entry into all competitions is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Any person or company found making false or duplicate lodgements will be disqualified and have their TINZ account investigated.
- Where any winner cannot be contacted, TINZ reserves the right to undertake a redraw.
- Any prize claimaint consents to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes.
- Prizes are not transferable for cash.
- TINZ employess are not eligible to enter.
- You must be a New Zealand resident, residing in New Zealand at the time the competition is drawn, for your entry to be valid.
- TINZ may amend these conditions in whole or in part from time to time at its sole discretion. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting on this page.
- You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest version of the terms and conditions.
- TINZ reserves the right to terminate this promotion without notice at any time.
Tenants website at www.tenant.net.nz
Information that is collected, stored and released from this system is for the purpose of assessing the suitability of individuals as tenants, in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
It is not necessary to comply with this Act if the information...
Tenant website at www.tenant.net.nz